Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Class 7 Exercises

Stroke
In this image I used stroke to create a border around the whole image. I also created a little design using the ellipse and rectangle selection tools along with the stroke tool. I then wrote my name using the free select tool and stroke.
Paste into
In this image I used the ellipse select tool to create an oval then pasted a picture of the Miami skyline at sunset into the middle of the original image.
Transparency 
In this picture I put a big Miami  Heat logo over a picture of the skyline then reduced the opacity of the logo and background so the the picture can be seen behind the logo. I then added a picture of Dwayne Wade fading in watching the city. 



Text
Here I used a variety of texts, colors, and opacities to create what is seen.
Scale (Preserve Ratio)
In this picture I rescaled the picture to half the original size and preserved the ratio.
Scale 
Here I did not preserve the ratio so you can see that its a bit distorted compared to the original. 






No comments:

Post a Comment